I was hoping to post a ‘blog article saying that I’ll be presenting in Chicago a week from Saturday, but alas, that is not going to happen. Yesterday, I got the news that, due to the COVID-19 crisis, SQL Saturday Chicago is postponed until August 15.
I am not yet 100% sure whether or not I will be able to travel to Chicago on the new date. I am looking into it, and it does look favorable. For the time being, I’ll say that I’m still speaking in Chicago, but let me check on travel plans and make sure I can swing the new date.
So, no SQL Saturday for me for next weekend. Hopefully, I’ll see people in Chicago on August 15.