I’ve had some updates to my speaking schedule, so I figured this would be a good time to update my speaking schedule.
I am confirmed to be speaking at the following two events.
- February 29: SQL Saturday, Rochester, NY: I will be doing my original talking to non-techies presentation. Additionally, I will also be doing a lightning talk about why business cards are critical for networking.
- March 21: SQL Saturday, Chicago, IL: I will do my presentation about what to do after you’ve lost your job. This trip will be the farthest I’ve ever traveled for a SQL Saturday!
I’ve also submitted presentations to the following events, but they are not confirmed (and I might not get confirmation for at least a few weeks, if not longer).
- April 25: Albany Code Camp, Albany, NY
- May 2: SQL Saturday, Philadelphia, PA
- July 25: SQL Saturday, Albany, NY (I will be here, regardless of whether I’m selected to speak or not!)
Additionally, SQL Saturday Boston is listed for October 3, but the event is not yet live. I intend to apply once it is. I will also likely apply to speak at PASS Summit once speaker submissions are open. I will also apply to SQL Saturday events within easy driving distance of my home, such as New York City and Providence, RI.
Hopefully, I’ll see you at an event near you sometime soon!