Things are getting busy. My SQL Saturday presentation efforts are paying off. It seems like I have a lot of stuff coming up! So for those of you who are having trouble keeping my schedule straight (like I am), here’s what I have so far.
- February 13 (next week!): I am speaking at the New England SQL User Group meeting in Burlington, MA. I will be speaking twice in Burlington, MA (in the same building, no less) in two months.
- March 8: I am doing an online presentation for the PASS Professional Development Virtual Group.
- March 30: For the second time in as many months, I am speaking in Burlington, MA, at SQL Saturday #813 (BI Edition), Boston.
I’ve also applied to speak at the following events. I don’t yet know whether or not I’ll be speaking at any of these, but we’ll see what happens.
- May 4: SQL Saturday #835, Philadelphia
- June 8: SQL Saturday #839, Virginia Beach
- July 20: SQL Saturday #855, Albany
There are some other events for which presentation applications are not yet live, but once they are, I intend to submit to them. They include:
- October 5: SQL Saturday Pittsburgh
- November 5-8: I intend to apply to speak at PASS Summit, Seattle! PASS Summit has been described as “the Super Bowl of SQL Saturdays,” so getting picked to speak here would be a big deal. We’ll see what happens!
So that’s how my schedule is shaping up so far! Of course, as the year progresses, this schedule is subject to change.
I’ll see you somewhere on the road!