Here are my most recent speaking engagement calendar updates, as of today!
I am confirmed to be speaking at the following.
- Saturday, May 19 (a week from tomorrow): SQL Saturday #716, New York City — I will be giving the following two presentations:
- I lost my job! Now what?!? — Tips and advice for surviving a jobless situation — although unemployed people are the target audience, this presentation is also applicable for students and people who are looking.
- So you want to be a SQL Saturday speaker? — Want to become a SQL Saturday speaker? Here’s how I did it! You can do it, too!
- Wednesday, February 13 (2019 — yes, next year!): New England SQL Server User Group — I’ve been invited to speak at a SQL Server user group just outside the Boston area! As of right now, I will be giving my tech writing presentation. I just hope it doesn’t snow that day!
Submitted, but not confirmed
I’ve submitted presentations to these events, but I don’t yet know whether or not I’m speaking.
- Saturday, July 28: SQL Saturday #741, Albany, NY — my hometown SQL Saturday! I won’t know until June whether or not I’m picked to speak, but I will be there, regardless of whether I’m presenting or not!
- Saturday, September 29: SQL Saturday #770, Pittsburgh, PA — I should find out sometime around August as to whether or not I’m presenting.
Save the date
These events are not yet official. Once they are, I hope to submit to them.
- Saturday, September 22: SQL Saturday, Boston, MA
- Saturday, December 15: SQL Saturday, Washington, DC